A fine art festival... the 46th annual Art in the Park!!
Saturday and Sunday Memorial Weekend
May 27th and 28th, 2023
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Before you Apply, Please Note the Following:
- This is a juried fine art show. Artists must create their own work.
- Application deadline is March 20th. All applicants must pay a $25 entry / jurying fee or applications will not be considered.
- Click here to pay the non-refundable $25 entry / jurying fee.
- Acceptance emails sent by March 31st.
- Show hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Booth fees are $300 for Art Center Members and $325 for non members, this includes a non-refundable $25 jurying fee. (individual membership is $50, senior membership is $35.)
- Booth payments not received by end of day April 15th will place artists on waitlist and booth space will not be assigned until payment is received.
- Load in is 6 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Saturday.
- Artists not present by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday will be considered no-shows and their booth space may be given to waiting list artists.
- No-show artists or those leaving the show before Sunday at 5:00 p.m. will not be invited back.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by May 15th otherwise there will be no refunds.
- One artist per booth - no shared spaces.
- Spaces are approximately 10x12'. Most spaces are on grass or wood chips under Oak trees. Expect at least partial or full sun exposure - canopies are recommended. Booth furnishings and canopies are NOT provided.
- Download all information including rules and regulations.
- Apply online.
- Artists/Food & Beverage Vendors/Activity Area Vendors who prefer to Download the application.
- If you are interested in a sponsorship, are a food & beverage vendor/children's area vendor, please email us.
45th Annual Art in the Park Winners
- Best of Show: Richard Oliver
- Award of Excellence: Hannah Jay
- Award of Distinction: Victor Yurivilka
- Three Honorable Mentions: Rachel Shultz, Francene Beaman, Lungala Nzalamba
Our High School winners are:
- First Place: Beck Zimmerman
- Second Place: Noah Cannady
- Third Place: Rosie Henson